“even when the sky comes falling, even when the sun don’t shine, I got faith in you and I, so put your pretty little hand in mine” —Sure Thing (Miguel)
I'm in the pursuit of happiness
After the dentist
- Dad: where's the prescription, give me the prescription.
- Me: (pulls out napkin with wisdom teeth)
- Dad: I said give me the prescription, I don't wanna see your teeth
- Me: lol I do
- Dad: ewww
earlier today @work
- so I'm in the back sitting down peeling carrots and Teddy goes outside to smoke.
- Teddy: (opens door, leaves it open)
- Me: Teddy close the door, it's cold
- Teddy: it's a screen door you fucking dumbass!
- Me: oh... Hahha :)
- Lol I love working with Teddy : )
Sometimes you just gotta take that chance and risk it all, even if you lose it all in the end. it's better to know than to spend the rest of your life wondering what could have happened.
wish i was told this sooner.
fuck, isnt that the truth. haha
i took the chance and nothing good came out of it.. so now what do i do ?